In 2016, Cerveau was formed to advance MK-6240 into the mainstream of neurodegenerative disease research. Since then, MK-6240 has become an acknowledged leading imaging biomarker for Tau pathologies, central to AD progression. Cerveau licensed MK-6240 from Merck and committed to establish a broad network of production facilities to support clinical research.
Through the Cerveau Users Group, Pharma companies and leading Academic centers gain access to MK-6240 for their cutting edge research, share non-competitive data with the entire Users Group and disclose breakthrough science as appropriate.
1st subject in
1st Subject in
Japan Phase 1
This dramatic growth has been enabled by the assembly of a team of highly experienced subject matter experts covering all areas essential to the production and management of MK-6240 and its associated image data.
President & CEO
- Global VP of Business Development for Siemens Healthcare’s Molecular Imaging Group
- President United Pharmacy Partners, a network of 50+ independent radiopharmacies
- VP of Business Logistics & Supplier Relations, Syncor International
VP Quality & Regulatory
- Previously Sr. VP of Quality & Regulatory for Cardinal Health Nuclear Pharmacy Services
- VP of Quality & Regulatory, Syncor International (now Cardinal Health)
Quality and Regulatory
- Previously Project Manager at Scientific Project Management, responsible for planning, budgeting and execution of outsourcing, quality assurance and quality control activities in support of regulatory filings
- Scientist at Pfizer Global R&D at Wyeth
Dave Casebier Ph.D.
VP Technical Operations
Dave Casebier Ph.D.
- Formerly VP of CMC forNavidea Biopharmaceuticals, working on the successful US and EU approval of Lymphoseek and the implementation of commercial supply chain and development of Flutafuranol, NAV4694
- Senior VP at Tokai Pharmaceuticals, responsible for CMC
- Senior Director at BMSMI-Lantheus Medical Imaging, program leader, discovery and development of Flurpiridaz and LMI1195
- VP at ArQule Inc, responsible for foundational technology and creation of the Production and Engineering groups
Senior Planning Advisor
- Current owner, CycloSmith LLC
- Radiopharmacy Consultancy and America’s representative for ORA Sprl
- Previously, Director Technical Services, IBA Molecular
- General Manager, UPPI-PET PET Operations
- Senior Support Engineer, Radiopharmacy Americas, GE Healthcare
- Clinical Engineer, Wake Forest Univ.
- Clinical Research Coordinator at The Mayo Clinic and Oregon Health and Science Univ.
Head of Clinical Operations
Fifteen years in drug and device clinical research including roles of increasing responsibility at:
- Cardinal Health (Sr. Consultant)
- Devicor (SME Consultant)
- Navidea (Director, Clinical Research)
- Wake Forest Health Sciences, CCC and Dept. of Neurology (Project Manager)
- The Segal Institute (Site Director) and
- Piedmont Medical Research (Clinical Research Coordinator)
- Formerly Sr. Clinical Data Manager at Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- Project Manager in drug development at Ionis.
- Previously in executive roles including VP Operations at Life Molecular Imaging (formally Piramal Imaging)
- President of Jubilant Draximage
- VP and General Manager of Nuclear Medicine at Bracco Diagnostics
- Upper level management positions with DuPont Pharma (now Lantheus Medical Imaging)
- Past Chair of the MITA PET Group industry forum
- Previously, Diector, Finance CTI Molecular Imaging Inc.
- VP Finance AMETEK, Advanced Measurement Technology (NYSE: AME)
- CFO Sensus Healthcare Inc. (NASDAQ: SRTS).
- CFO ProNova Solutions
Senior Planning Advisor
- Previously, General Manager and CEO of HemaCare Corporation
- VP of Operations at Activus Medical Solutions
- Sr. Director of Operations Finance at Ingram Micro
- Director of Field Services at Syncor International (now Cardinal Health).
Head of Customer Care
& Value Chain
- Previously President and CEO of SSCM, LLC (Supply Chain Management)
- Vice President of Greenbrier (Five Star Resort)
- Director of Logistics at Siemens
Solutions Architect -
- Expertise developing informatics platforms to manage and analyze healthcare data with machine learning
- 5 years of experience on software platforms and analytics in neuroimaging
- Computer Science and Engineering with Masters in Neuroscience from McGill Univ.
Thom Tulip Ph.D.
Thom Tulip Ph.D.
- Long experience in Medical Imaging Pharmaceuticals
- Held roles of increasing responsibility at DuPont, BMS, Lantheus, Alseres, Navidea (Pres.& COO) and Fluoropharma (Pres. & CEO)
- Established and led the multidisciplinary PET group at MITA (The Medical Imaging Technology Assn.)
- Serves on the Executive Comm. of MITA’s Board of Directors
Japan and Asia
- Over twenty years of experience in the pharma in Japan and SE Asia with roles of increasing responsibility at Ciba-Geigy, Schering and Bayer in Japan, Switzerland and Singapore
- Developed the early strategy for florbetaben (amyloid PET tracer) and introduced Zevalin and Xofigo (oncology) in Japan
- Leading industry role with EFPIA in connection with the introduction of Health Technology Assessment in Japan
- Currently advising companies with a focus on business development and market access
- Previously Deputy Chief Clinical Officer of Neurology Clinical Development of Eisai
- Over 40 years Pharma R&D experiences based in US, Europe and Japan having held multiple management positions at Eisai including global clinical development (President, Eisai Medical Research Inc.), R&D strategy and planning, pharmacovigilance, post-marketing surveillance.
- Experiences crossing multiple therapeutic areas (neurology, immunology, oncology, gastrointestinal and cardiovascular)
- Former Senior Counsel and lead global lawyer for Siemens Healthcare’s Molecular Imaging business unit
- Former Assistant General Counsel of CTI Molecular Imaging, through $1 billion acquisition by Siemens Medical Solutions
- Over 25 years of experience in the Information Technology business, including business development and high-tech experience with Fortune 500 companies
- Developing innovative technology strategies, with particular expertise in Cloud computing integration and Strategic planning and development for Information Systems